I’ve seen nominations left and right from the blogs that I follow and stumble upon. I never thought, though I hoped, that I’d be nominated. Thank you Fran of Primp & Paper for nominating me and making a wish come true. 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Create 10 of your own questions for your nominees to answer.
My Answers to Fran’s Questions:
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I’ve always had a blog since I was in college, when it was just an online diary to everyone. But since I entered law school, my blogging has become intermittent and stopped altogether. Since then, I’ve started but failed to maintain different blogs until I went to an iBlog event where blogger from different industries shared their stories and the evolution of their blogs. This motivated me, along with very positive and encouraging friends, to continue with my current blog, this blog.
2. Who is your favorite blogger and Why?
This is difficult because I have only re-entered the blogging community and I’m being continually inspired by the different bloggers I meet along the way. But if I go back, I’d have to say that there’s 2 of them: Mic of Without Wax and Eric of The Identity Myth.
These are 2 of my favorite friends who I’ve had philosophical conversations with when I was in college. Their minds always intrigue me, the depths of which I never managed to discover. Although we’ve come a long way from our “online diaries/journals” and they may not have continued blogging or have changed their blogging since, they are my favorites.
3. What is one beauty product that you cannot live without?
That would be my facial wash. It counts as a beauty product right? If not, then it would be my lip balm. I can’t have chapped lips!
4. Red or Pink lipstick?
I’d go for Red.
5. What is your comfort food?
That would be the secret dish between my dad and me: Ginisang Sardinas na may Itlog (Sauteed Sardines with Egg). Yum!
6. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, hands down. But I take tea from time to time. 😉
7. What was the last book you read?
I just finished the whole Thirst series by Christopher Pike. But that last book I read was Fifty Shades Darker. I’m reading the final installment.
8. What tops your travel bucket list?
Within the Philippines, El Nido or Coron, Palawan. Outside, it would be Bali, Indonesia.
9. What’s your favorite feel good movie?
10. What do you do to de-stress?
Mainly, I practice yoga. When I have the means, I go to Zumba classes. I also reward myself with spa and mani-pedi sessions from time to time.
- Char of Primarielyhappy
- Louie of louiepilapil.com
- Nicole of The Stillness in Moving
- Stephanie of Infinite Satori
- Jenny of I am J Rose
- Monica of Dharma Dreams
- Joei of Joei and Me
- Fredda aka “Bikini Trekker” of Trekking in the Tropics
- Maj of Makeup in Manila
- Maria of Basta Igat, Sikat
- What is your greatest fear OR what do you regret most?
- What’s your passion?
- Which among the books you’ve read would you say has left a big impact in your life and why?
- What’s your favorite happiest moment so far?
- Given the chance to inspire someone, what would you say to that person?
- If you weren’t who/what/where you are now, who/what/where would you be?
- What are the words/phrases that you live by?
- What would you consider to be your home?
- If you believe in past lives, what/who do you think you were in one of them?
- What wild animal would you have as a pet?
~ o ~ o ~ o ~